Thursday, June 24, 2010

It Has Been Too Long!

Oh my goodness, I have been a bad blogger! It has been almost a month since my last post! Well, in my defense, my lack of blogging is because this summer has been so busy. I wish that I could say that I have been busy with exotic vacations and interesting projects, but no, I have been bombarded with school and work. When I get home, all I have wanted to do is be lazy and relax.  Now, after my little hibernation, I have decided to get on the ball and be more proactive with my little blog. So to get started again, here is a glimpse of the adorable shoot from Stella McCartney's Spring 2010 Resort collection. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beige coat, I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the outfit with the dinosaur (and not just because there's a dinosaur).

    ReplyDelete