Saturday, November 6, 2010

Your Fang Fell Out!


Hello babies, long time no blog. I still don't have a computer and I can't get my old computer to come on to retrieve all of my photos and music, so I am a little bummed.  Anyway, I wanted to share my Halloween pics. My boyfriend and I went as baby vamp Jessica and the devilish but oh so good looking Eric Northman from True Blood.  Getting my look together was pretty easy because I already have the red hair and pale skin, but for extra measures I grew out my bangs all of October for a more authentic Jessica look. Obviously Jimmy is not tall and blond, but with the signature Eric track jacket and black wife beater I think he made a nice Asian Eric.  We had a blast biting everyone and I can't wait for next years costumes! Oh btw, don't you think that Alexander Skarsgard and Debra Ann Woll would make a cute couple in real life? Check out that body language!

1 comment:

  1. Asian Eric...that's too funny! You guys looked so cute. Miss and love you lots.

    ReplyDelete