Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Dance Party







 mirrored bag-ASOS, dancing platforms-Steve Madden
shameless self-photo pose time! headband-diy, blazer-Forever 21, top-Marni, skirt-thrifted for like $2


 Jimmy, looking like a buff Parisian school boy, and clearly over it all.

I will be the first to admit that I may be the worst dancer in the world, but when I get the urge I just gotta let myself go and dance, dance, dance!!!! I was delighted to find out that everyone's favorite mincine? was having a dance party fundraiser, and the night was a blast with balloons, streamers, delicious vegan hors d'oeuvres, 80's music (the good stuff, not that Poison and Go-Go's shit) and plenty of dance floor to let me release my inner dancing beast.  The night was also an opportunity to wear my Marni bra top, that I got for a steal at every designer hungry, cash-strapped shopper's best friend, The Outnet. I do love this little number, but it is such a bitch to get on and off. I literally have to get in an upward divers pose, and then my husband, Jimmy, has to slide me in and out of it. Needless to say, if I don't have a buddy who I don't mind seeing me topless, the Marni is a no-go. But, hey it's worth the pain and effort for the sake of fashion, right?






1 comment:

  1. Awwww looks like such a fun night! And you look amazing, love that top!!

    ReplyDelete