Sunday, May 2, 2010

AD

A few weeks ago I was at my friend Nick's house and he introduced me to AD Architectural Digest.  I had always thought that Architectural Digest mainly concentrated on architecture, rather than interior design, so I had never picked up a copy. Also, the last American issue had Gerard Butler on the cover, and that really did not appeal to me. AD is Architectural's foreign magazine and after reading Nick's Italian version, I rushed out to get a copy of my own.  I guess they change country's  every month, because I got the Spanish edition, which was just as amazing!  The issue was chock full of all my interior favorites: bright white walls, pops of vivid colors, vintage mixed with modern, playful elements, interesting art, and the list goes on and on. If you have any interest in home decor at all AD is the best $7.00 you could ever spend, because I promise you won't be throwing this magazine in the recycling pile. Can't wait till next month's issue!

All pics from AD March 2010 Issue

No comments:

Post a Comment