Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Rocks Have Stains


Aren't these beauties from Marni just exquisite! I was especially drawn to them, because the jewels reminded me of my rock collection I had when I was a little girl. I have always been a fan of rocks and crystals and recently, on a trip to Arkansas, I revisited my childhood hobby and I bought a few fist sized crystals that I have scattered throughout the house as shiny knickknacks. Whether it is on my wrist or my book shelf I always like to be surrounded by sparkles!

1 comment:

  1. me too! i collect rocks wherever i go. we went to the coast the other day, to this beach called agate beach, and we found so many pretty agates! it was like treasure hunting. i know i get it from my mom, she collects rocks too. i have rocks, crystals, etc all over my house too :)
    hope you guys are staying cool. love you both xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete