Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Most Brilliant Wallpaper Alternative Ever



While doing some Saturday morning blog searching I came across Glitter Mint, an adorable blog with great DIY's and ideas. I first came across the blog because of their Rodarte star clip DIY, and upon further reading I found these paint rollers as one of their Fave 5's. These rollers seem like a much easier alternative to stencils and a much cheaper alternative to wallpaper.  I'm totally sold, and can't wait to use these when decorating my grown-up home that I will one day own. Find these amazing rollers for $26.00 at The Painted House.

5 comments:

  1. great post, I really want to redecorate my room and possibly try these!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You are amazing!

    -Monica & Lisa from Glitter Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting idea! although practically speaking, they might be quite tricky to use since you'd have to ace the painting in one go!

    - Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete