Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day!











































Yesterday morning on my way to work it started to snow and it continued throughout the day. It finally started to stick around 11:30 pm and it was a beautiful sight. I was so excited that I grabbed my ipod and listened to Danny Elfman's music from Edward Scissorhands and danced under the street lights in the snow by myself just like Winona Ryder in the movie. I am obsessed with that movie and that scene. This morning there was about 4 inches of snow, which is the most snow we have seen since 1983. Jimmy and I decided to walk to breakfast, where I had the most delicious breakfast, and afterwards we had a snowball fight with the neighborhood kids. Sadly now it is all melted, and it looks as if it never happened, except for a few snowmen.


No comments:

Post a Comment