Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reading List





1. A big thank you to my sister-in-law, Christy, for Encyclopedia of The Exquisite. It has gotten rave reviews from the likes of Tory Birch and Sarah Jessica Parker, so you know it has to be good. I can't wait to read it and indulge in all things exquisite!

2. In celebration of the arrival of baby Blue Ivy Carter I have decided to crack open Decoded, by Daddy J.

3. One of my besties, Nicole, got me Alexander McQueen's Savage Beauty for xmas. My secret santa knows me to well!

4. It took me no time at all to finish Patti Boyd's memoir, because it was just so juicy! In case you did not know, Patti was a British supermodel in the 60's and the love and muse of both George Harrison and Eric Clapton. Quite the page turner.


No comments:

Post a Comment