Friday, March 2, 2012

Fashion Week Freshman-A Look At Theia





pics from WWD

Theia's Creative Director, Don O'Neill

A few of my favorite gals, Hallie and Aubre, who did hair and make-up for the Theia luncheon, me, and Deanna
dress-Calvin Klein, necklace-Forever 21, clutch-American Apparel

Don O'Neill, Creative Director of the line Theia, unveiled his Fall 2012 collection on the runway for the first time at New York Fashion Week to rave reviews and a standing ovation.  I had the pleasure of meeting Don at a party earlier this Fall when he came to the Shreveport boutique Knox Goodman ,where Theia is sold, to show his collections at the store's anniversary luncheon. Don was extremely sweet, social, and for me it was a dream to meet someone who has worked with the one and only Christian Lacroix. Meeting Don was also a bit sentimental for me, because I wore one of his dresses to my wedding reception  and I will treasure it forever. Theia's creations are wearable works of art, so intricately designed with beautiful details making them perfect for the red-carpet or any glamourous event. That being said, I am sure we will be seeing much more of Theia. For more information on Don and Theia read here.








No comments:

Post a Comment