Monday, March 12, 2012

What A Find!!!!


I am in love with this living room featured in Elle Decor. So elegant, so glamourous, and the best thing about this room for me is the end table and I will tell you why! I have been looking for something to serve as a sideboard for my dining room for some months now. I wanted something sleek and made of wood. Ideally, I wanted vintage, but everything I found was way out of my price range. I figured that I would eventually have to settle with something that I didn't love.  A few weekends ago I went to a seemingly uneventful estate sale on a whim before work, and jackpot! A nine drawer burl wood dresser that is exactly like the above end table. EXACTLY!!!!! Perfect size for my dining room and I was just lusting over this Johnathan Adler console the day before. And now for the best part...it cost me...$15.00!!!!! I nearly shit my pants out of excitement! And then a few weeks later, I see it's little friend in this pic. Truly the best estate sale find ever, and I have found some great stuff. I plan to show a picture when I style it better. The gallery wall of frames above it is not working for me, so when I find the perfect image to blow-up and hang above it, I will share. Until then, hit up those estate sales like crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment