Friday, March 30, 2012

BB Phone Home

iPhone cases from Society 6

Iphone users, I really do envy you. You and your abundance of iPhone case choices. You're so spoiled and you probably don't even realize it. Some of you don't even take advantage of all of the wonderful and exciting new cases out there, settling with basic black. As you may have guessed from the above rant, I do not have an iPhone. I don't even have the internet on my phone,which I know is shocking for most of you. I have the most basic, boring, black phone and believe me, they don't make cool cases for my LG. Just when I thought I'd have to live another 2 years with a dullsville phone, I saw this pic on one of my favorite blogs.


The lovely Nicole, of Sketch 42, had this iPhone case customized with a print of one of her own paintings. Genius, and the inspiration for my splatter painted phone cover DIY shown below. Much more exciting than boring grey and it will do until I join the rest of the world and get an iPhone of my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment