Saturday, August 3, 2013

Easy And Delicious Chicken Recipes

Korean BBQ Chicken recipe from To Food With Luv

Chicken Paillard recipe from Eye Swoon

I believe this is my first ever food post! I am an awesome eater, but I really don't know much about what I am eating or how to prepare it. When it comes to cooking I mainly do the same old chicken and veggies and that can get pretty dull. I decided to spice things up a bit and found two chicken recipes I wanted to try from Pinterest. The first thing I decided to try was Korean BBQ chicken. I really should give my husband all the credit because he is the one who prepared it and we grilled it at our friends Rachel and James' house. According to my husband, it was very easy to make and and everyone agreed that it tasted outstanding.  

My husband and I double teamed the chicken paillard Thursday night. The recipe has you beat the chicken breast with a tenderizer mallet, which I do not have, so I improvised and put the chicken in a gallon ziploc bag and beat it with a regular hammer. This worked beautifully and when the recipe called for using a mortar and pestle to create a paste with garlic cloves and salt, the ziploc bag and hammer came to the rescue again!  We decided to cook the chicken in a skillet rather than on the grill and it turned out very tasty. The garlic paste hardened and created a thin flavorful crust on the chicken. 

Overall, both recipes were a success and I can't wait to make each dish again. 

1 comment:

  1. Newest Cheap Sneakers For Sale this colorway stood out because of the tiger patch embroidered over the right shoe’s

    ReplyDelete